Who is Aris Wind LLC?
- Aris Wind LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Aris Renewable Energy, LLC is a metropolitan New York City based renewable energy firm that has partnered with Airsynergy to promote, sell and service its Remote Power Unit (RPU) and Total Energy Solution (TES) products in North and South America.
Who Are Its Partners?
- Aris Renewable Energy, and its subsidiaries are affiliates of DGC Capital Contracting Corporation. DGC Capital is a 27-year old company with a solid reputation amongst the largest retailers for executing fast track construction projects on time and on budget. The company, led by an experienced management team and advisory group, has a long-term history of corporate growth. For more on DGC, please go to www.dgccapital.com for more information.
- Aris Renewable Energy, LLC is led by its President and CEO, Gerry Ryan. Gerry, one of the DGC Capital founders, has successfully expanded the business over the years into other industries and markets beyond the company’s original core business of construction. After discovering Airsynergy, Gerry quickly recognized the tremendous impact that the technology Airsynergy provides could have in the renewable energy sector. Gerry also appreciated another related and more important opportunity – the ability to literally empower people by bringing electric energy to the huge population of our planet who still live each and every day without the assistance of electricity.
- Dan Connors (BS Chem Eng/MBA), formerly founder/principal of Renewable Energy Strategies, LLC joins Gerry Ryan as COO and Co-Founder of Aris Renewable Energy, LLC. Dan’s 30+ business years in traditional energy and renewable energy covers a range of power generation technologies and general management of a fuel cell technology startup.
- William P O’Brien (BS Mech Eng / MBA), CFO, brings deep operating finance and business leadership experience with expertise in pricing, performance metrics, and data driven decision-making. Bill’s successful support growing manufacturing, information technology, and software-as-a-service businesses across industrial, healthcare, and financial services spans 25 years and has created significant client and shareholder value for GE, Thomson, and Bloomberg.
- Eddy Rugel is VP Sales and Marketing. After serving in both the US Marines and Navy, Eddy has had a successful sales/marketing career involving a wide range of commercial and consumer products. Eddy’s Spanish fluency helps support the company’s work with end users and dealer/installers in our Latin American markets.
Capabilities and Strategic Direction What does Aris Wind do?
- Aris Wind is launching the Airsynergy wind technology by demonstrating, selling, installing and servicing the equipment on an initially smaller scale, with the strategy to expand the delivery of Airsynergy’s technology to market, via a network of dealers/installers.
- Aris Wind has demonstrated and is selling the “RPU Off-Grid Wind/Solar Lighting Solution” across a range of key vertical markets.
How Can You Get Involved with Aris Wind?
- Aris Wind encourages qualified installers/dealers to contact us regarding opportunities in their regions.
- Aris Wind is actively searching for potential customers (end users) and installer/dealers in North and South America for all products.