Who is Aris Wind LLC?
- Aris Wind LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Aris Renewable Energy, LLC is a metropolitan New York City based renewable energy firm that has partnered with Airsynergy to promote, sell and service its Remote Power Unit (RPU) and Total Energy Solution (TES) products in North and South America.
Who Are Its Partners?
- Aris Renewable Energy, and its subsidiaries are affiliates of DGC Capital Contracting Corporation. DGC Capital is a 27-year old company with a solid reputation amongst the largest retailers for executing fast track construction projects on time and on budget. The company, led by an experienced management team and advisory group, has a long-term history of corporate growth. For more on DGC, please go to www.dgccapital.com for more information.
- Gerry is one of three co-founders of DGC Capital Construction Company and has expanded that start-up business successfully for over 30 years with many clients loyal since day 1. Gerry brings tremendous relationship building, strategy-vision-setting, commercial development, and execution leadership skills as the President and Chairman of Aris Renewable Energy. In his success with construction in the Tri-state and east coast regions, Gerry saw changes afoot in the energy sector and chose to form Aris to attack those opportunities. Soon after discovering Airsynergy and SOLIDPower non-US technology innovations, Gerry quickly recognized the tremendous value each posed to both his existing clients and to a much broader base of clients.
William P. O’Brien
- Aris Renewable Energy is led by Bill in his role as CEO. Bill brings deep operating, information technology, services, and financial operations experience and leadership expertise in pricing, strategy, performance metrics, and data driven decision-making. Bill’s successful support growing data operations, manufacturing, and software-as-a-service businesses across industrial, healthcare, and financial services spans 25 years and has created significant client and shareholder value for GE, Thomson, and Bloomberg. Bill has a BS in Mechanical Engineering from University of Massachusetts and an MBA from the University of Connecticut.
- Dan Connors (BS Chem Eng/MBA), formerly founder/principal of Renewable Energy Strategies, LLC joins Gerry Ryan as COO and Co-Founder of Aris Renewable Energy, LLC. Dan’s 30+ business years in traditional energy and renewable energy covers a range of power generation technologies and general management of a fuel cell technology startup.
- Eddy Rugel is VP Sales and Marketing. After serving in both the US Marines and Navy, Eddy has had a successful sales/marketing career involving a wide range of commercial and consumer products. Eddy’s Spanish fluency helps support the company’s work with end users and dealer/installers in our Latin American markets.
Capabilities and Strategic Direction What does Aris Wind do?
- Aris Wind is launching the Airsynergy wind technology by demonstrating, selling, installing and servicing the equipment on an initially smaller scale, with the strategy to expand the delivery of Airsynergy’s technology to market, via a network of dealers/installers.
- Aris Wind has demonstrated and is selling the “RPU Off-Grid Wind/Solar Lighting Solution” across a range of key vertical markets.
How Can You Get Involved with Aris Wind?
- Aris Wind encourages qualified installers/dealers to contact us regarding opportunities in their regions.
- Aris Wind is actively searching for potential customers (end users) and installer/dealers in North and South America for all products.