Aris Energy Solutions, partnering with SOLIDpower introduces:
The most efficient fuel cell in the world, now available in the US, across a range of applications
Aris Energy Solutions has been selected as the lead provider of the SOLIIDpower fuel cell technology in to the US, starting with the NYC/Tri-State area. This initiative is spearhead by two senior energy commercial and technology leaders in the NYC markets, Steve Almeida and Lou Lombardozzi, who bring a cumulative 50+ years experience at Con Edison, NYPA and major energy brokerages, to anchor the Aris Fuel Cell mCHP business. (see announcements below)
- Highest net electrical efficiency, up to 61% (AC output)
- 85% Total mCHP efficiency
- Indoor, simple installation
- Uses low pressure gas
- Load following capabilities
Highly Scalable from kW to MW
- Small/med commercial
- Multi-family residential
- Critical power users (99% +availability)
- To MW scale full building loads
- Download BlueGen 1.5kW product bulletin here
- See Microsoft’s fuel cell demonstration program with SOLIDpower Bluegen units (Seattle Times article) here
- Download Aris announcement to establish Fuel Cell mCHP business via Steve Almeida (Director of Fuel Cells & CHP).
- Download Aris announcement to establish Fuel Cell mCHP business via Lou Lombardozzi (Senior Project Manager).
Steve Almeida Jr.
Title: Director Fuel Cells & CHP
Office Phone: 914-308-3888
506 South 9th Avenue
Mount Vernon, NY 10550